Sunday, February 6, 2011

ahhhhh...men

good morning to you on this super bowl sunday. i have my home made aaron "mr." rodgers jersey ready to go, and pray that my super bowl squares pay for a few tanks of gas down to north carolina.

speaking of north carolina...the news has broke, and i will soon to be a resident of the great state of north carolina, raleigh to be exact. come march i have very tough decions to make...unc? nc state? or duke? no matter what i choose, what is most important is that there will be no snow to be shoveled.

i do find promise in the 2011 chisox, with exception of the hot corner and a replacement peavy through may. needless to say, i look forward to the season, and hope for a twinkie/tiger free year.

"There's a crack in the edge at the end of the world
where I will sit with my love in this fluorescent swirl
eat us up, break it down, to the tiniest cell
in our room with a view and a window to heaven"

R.I.P. harold gill

No comments:

Post a Comment